Ruff Ruff! As you can see, I’m cute as a button and happy217 spends all her time taking care of me now. So you can blame me for her time away from blogging. Now where’s my treat?! Muahahahhaha.
I started my own blog, so if you’re looking for some “cute” stuff, go to: Happy Doggy
Starting today (Jan 20th), several big retailers will giveaway $175 million worth of free high-end cosmetics as part of a class-action settlement alleging that the stores planned to fix prices. Department stores such as Macy’s and Nordstrom will distribute free cosmetics as long as supplies last to shoppers who bought certain cosmetics between May 29, 1994 and July 16, 2003 to settle claims that the stores violated antitrust laws and tried to fix prices.
All you have to do is show up to the beauty counters at your major department store (if they are participating), sign a form stating that you did buy cosmetic between the dates listed above. They will be giving an assortment of small and full size products valued up to $25. =)
Shoppers are only permitted to receive one product made by cosmetic companies that include Chanel, Estee Lauder and L’Oreal USA, among others. Stores participating in the settlement include: Bergdorf Goodman, Bergner’s, Bloomingdale’s, Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Dillard’s, Gottschalks, Herberger’s, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Parisian, Saks Fifth Avenue.
The following is a list will be distributed, while supplies last, through the stores listed above:
- Boucheron (USA) Ltd.: Femme Eau de Toilette (1 ounce/30 ml)
- Chanel, Inc.: Coco Mademoiselle body lotion (3.4 fluid oz)
- Christian Dior Perfumes, Inc.: J’Adore Eau de Parfum (15 ml)
- Clarins U.S.A., Inc. (customers will have a choice of ONE of two products, while supplies last): Clarins Energizing Morning Cream (30 ml) OR Clarins Beauty Flash Bomb (30 ml)
- Conopco, Inc. (distributed by Coty, Inc. on behalf of Conopco, Inc.) (customers will have a choice of ONE of three products, while supplies last): Calvin Klein Euphoria Bath and Shower Crème (6.7 oz) OR Vera Wang Princess Body Polish (5 oz) OR Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Shower Gel (6.7 oz)
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (customers will have a choice of ONE of two products, while supplies last): Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (15 ml/0.5) OR Clinique Moisture Surge (30 ml/1 oz)
- FOR A COMPLETE LIST, PLEASE VISIT: http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com.
These are the only products that will be distributed, while supplies last, as part of the settlement product distribution. Not all products are available in all stores; rather, stores will be distributing products from the participating brands that the particular store ordinarily sells.
For more info, go to: http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com.
Today was definitely more eventful, since I didn’t have to roll solo. Enjoy!
I woke up today still feeling a bit sick from my PI trip. = ( This is the 1st year I actually skipped Tokyo Auto Salon, but I heard the attendance was pretty light anyways. Sooooo, I spent the day browsing the shops and having a quiet day to myself. Here are just a few things that caught my attention. Enjoy!
It feels lovely to be back in Tokyo again and my first day was very exciting! Our journey started with long commute on the “limo bus” to Roppongi Hills. Can’t wait to have a hot bowl of ramen. Yummmmmy.
The weather in Singapore has been pretty cool this year with less humidity and rain. It’s really abnormal weather, but I must confess, it feels great.
I’m back in Singapore for just one day, which means more relaxing time by the pool & good eats. Next stop, Japan!
The final 3 days in the Cebu (Philippines), consisted of more local food and several trips to the spa. Unfortunately I fell sick, either because of the water or I ate something with germies on it. =(
Anyhow, here are a few pics from the last few days in Cebu.