I ran across a cute Japanese gift boutique in Venice, and saw this awesome doggy butt mantle! The photos speak for themselves…
It’s time to treat yourself with some beauty products this holiday season. I looked in my arsenal of beauty products to find the “best of the best” just for you. I know some people are low on cash this year, so I’ve compiled a list of 15 products under $30. All of the products I’ve listed below, have definitely met or exceeded my expectations. So save your Starbucks fund and splurge on some little luxuries for yourself.
Having “asian eyes” makes it difficult to shop for just any eye shadow or eye liner, so here are some fabulous items that I’d like to share with you. I’ve wasted my money buying stuff on those “best seller” lists from magazines and especially beauty websites. Everyone is different, so you just have to try it out for yourself.
And, don’t get suckered into buying everything from the same brand, because it’s highly unlikely they make the best of skin care, makeup, and body care products.
– L’Occitane 100% pure shea butter (L’Occitane Boutiques or Sephora)
– Opi nail polish (Beauty Supply Stores)
– Essie nail polish (Beauty Supply Stores)
– Bigalows Mentha lip shine (Bath and Body Works)
– Duo Waterproof eye lash glue (Beauty Supply Stores)
– Shu Uemura lashes (Sephora)
– Shu Uemura eye lash curler (Sephora)
– Tweezerman mini slant tweezers (Sephora or Beauty Supply Store)
– Mac lipstick (MAC Boutique or Nordstroms)
– Viva La Juicy mini perfume roller (Juicy Couture Boutiques)
– Chanel Exceptionnele Intense volume mascara (Nordstroms or Macys)
– Shu Uemura beauty cleansing oil (Shu Uemura Boutique)
– Mac Mineralize skin finish powder (MAC Boutique or Nordstroms)
– Dior waterproof eyeliner (Sephora)
– Dior single eye shadow (Sephora; if you can splurge, get the 5 color eye shadow compact for a “complete” look)