1. Love Coupons
– Give your lover a chance to win gifts, dinner, massage, and maybe even a movie.
2. Soap on a rope!
– Clean up your dirty Valentine, with this cute soap on a rope. It’s practical, cute, and will leave your Valentine smelling great!
3. Candles from Fresh
– Love is in the air, so why not pick out a nice candle for your lover. Fresh has the best candles, that is sure to make your home smell just heavenly. My personal favorite: SAKE – intoxicates as succulent peach nectar, mandarin and Chinese osmanthus flowers intermingle – a lush nectar with sheer floral undertones
4. Macarons from Jin’s
– Chocolates are so 2009! Treat your sweetie to world class macarons from Jin’s Patisserie.
5. Shu Uemura Spa & Bath Oils
– Enjoy an aromatic bath together, in nourishing bath oils from Shu Uemura. My favorite is Sakura.
6. Home cooked dinner
– Treat your date to a home cooked dinner. The best part, you don’t need to make reservations! If you need simple recipes, try Foodtv.com or my fav, Epicurious.com
7. Valentine’s Day Movie!
– This one is a no brainer. If the movie sucks, at least you get to see Jessica Alba, Taylor Swift, and some other hotties!